CBI ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROSECUTOR EXAM (SYLLABUS)
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Public Prosecutors in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
SCHEME FOR THE TEST
- The test will be of two hours’ duration and will carry a maximum of 100 marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question
SYLLABUS FOR THE TEST
The syllabus of the question paper for the post of Public Prosecutor comprises the following major topics/broad areas. The level of the question paper will be that of L.L.B. programme of recognized Indian Universities. The medium of the test will be English only.
- Criminal Law including IPC and Cr. PC
- Constitutional Law
- Evidence Law
- Prevention of Corruption Act
- Delhi Special Police Establishment Act
- Information Technology Act (IT Act)
- Central Vigilance Commission Act (CVC Act)